Whenever you hear the concept of infertility, a woman’s problem is what comes to find. However, infertility affects men as well. Unlike earlier days, people have know come to know that infertility isn’t gender-specific and affects both genders. Infertility refers to the inability to bear a child with your better half. The underlying causes of infertility can be a number of factors.
Male Infertility Treatment is necessary because, in the beginning, couples attempting their first pregnancy don’t get results. The couple is said to suffer from infertility if they try to bear a child for a year, without any results. As mentioned earlier, male infertility is one of the factors involved. The major causative factor in these cases is usually, a low sperm count and a poor sperm quality. In some cases, an exact cause cannot be pinpointed. Therefore, just approaching the problem with modern treatments won’t work. A holistic and natural healing treatment would be needed, to weed out and solve the problem.
Following are some specific factors that are involved in male infertility:-
- Azoospermia(classified as an actual medical condition) is when a man has semen that is devoid of sperms. Azoospermia has different types and there are various treatments centered around these types.
- Oligospermia is when there is a deficiency/very low concentration of sperms in the semen.
- Loss of Libido: A common problem that affects men (as well as women) that involves loss of sexual drive/interest in conceiving a child. There are a number of factors that are involved in a loss of libido.
Male Infertility Treatment in today’s times, is still experimental. This is because a lot of research is still yet to be done, to accurately pinpoint the exact cause and subsequent treatments for the same. Today’s treatments involve Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) and assisted reproduction. Again, these methods are experimental, and can have undesired effects on the body as well. On the other hand, Unani treatments for infertility are found in specialized Unani clinics. India, being the birthplace of Ayurveda, has a number of clinics that offer treatments of Infertility. This is the reason why a lot of people residing out of the country, come here to avail treatment for infertility.
Following are some tips to reduce male infertility:
- Avoid alcohol
- Avoid smoking
- Avoid food that is made of poor quality oil and fats
- Get adequate amounts of physical activity in your daily life
- Specific powders that are prescribed by a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner
- Tonics, that help the body to fight and pacify the condition
- Herbs, the powerhouse of Ayurveda, that have excellent healing effects on the body
At the same time, one should ensure that they lead a healthy lifestyle. Physical/emotional stress can also affect a person’s fertility.
Male Infertility Treatment in Unani is entirely different from the usual modern medicine treatments. Looking at the tips above, you can guess that treatments suggested by Unani are basically diet and lifestyle changes. This is followed by a cleansing therapy that involves complete-body massages and consuming powerful herbs that help rid the body of toxins and other substances that make the body unhealthy. These massages, along with purifying your body, are also mentally and physically relaxing to the body. All of these treatments are suggested, based on an individual’s body type or constitution.
In the end, one must remember that a lot of fertility problems are because of a delay or absence of early detection. Delaying a thorough diagnosis of your semen will only lead to infertility in the near future. The earlier an individual tackles the problem, the quicker his problem/condition can be solved with natural treatments. The best thing that a person can do, is stay health with good eating habits and a healthy lifestyle that can keep him fit, active and energized. This why Unani shines in its attempts to cure infertility. Its method of detoxifying and purifying the various systems in the body eventually leads to a healthy body and personality.