Decrease in quality, number and motility of sperm and erectile dysfunction are the signs of male infertility. This may make it hard for the couple to conceive any child. It can be caused due to certain factors such as hypertension, depression, smoking, diabetes and drug and alcohol abuse. Symptoms of male infertility may include swollen testes, vasectomy, undescended testes, vasectomy reversal and gain or lose body weight.
Home Remedies For Male Infertility
There are several home remedies for male fertility which are simple to use and very effective. Some of the popular home remedies for male fertility are:
1. Pumpkin seeds which are known to contain essential fatty acids and zinc can be very helpful in increasing the functioning of male reproductive system as well as increase sperm production. This is one of the most effective home remedies for male fertility.
2. Ashwagandha, also known as Indian ginseng is very helpful in treating impotence and low sperm count. All you need to do is take a cup of warm milk and add one teaspoon of Ashwagandha in it. Mix them well and drink. It is recommended to consume this mixture twice daily in order to benefit from it.
3. Try to avoid wearing tight underwear and always wear loose trousers. This will help your skin to breathe and will increase the sperm productivity. This is one of the simplest home remedies for male fertility.
4. Drinking coffee is also very helpful in improving male fertility. It helps the sperm to swim faster.
5. Astragalus is very useful in increasing sperm’s motility. All you need to do is take a cup of water and add one ounce of dried root of astragalus in it. Now heat the water for almost thirty minutes until only half the liquid is left. Allow it to cool and drink. Consume this mixture daily.
6. Horny goat weed is also very helpful in promoting potency and male libido. It increases the amount of sperm by acting as an aphrodisiac. Gokshura Tribulus Terristis is an excellent remedy to increase the reproductive system capabilities of male.
7. Do no spend too much time in saunas and hot tubs. Heat decreases the fluid production and sperm count, therefore stay away from hot places.
8. Stress is also one of the major reasons to decrease sperm count and cause infertility in men. Try to practice some relaxation techniques on daily basis such as yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercises. Take proper rest and adequate sleep in order to improve performance and motility.
9. Drugs like marijuana and cocaine, and alcohol abuse can decrease amount of ejaculation and performance.
10. You can try kegel exercises in order to increase the volume of ejaculation. It consists of relaxing and clenching the same muscle to stop and then allowing the flow of urine.
11. Garlic is very effective in treating male fertility. All you need to do is chew three cloves of raw garlic every day. Or you can try the white variety of onion too which is also very effective in increasing male fertility.