Juicing For Fertility Guidelines:
1. Make sure to get organic fruits and vegetable as often as you can.
2. Make sure to wash them really well.
3. Make sure to peal non-organically grown fruits and vegetables before juicing.
4. Try to select produce that is firm and not too ripened.
5. Not all fruits and vegetable go together but you can definitely have a combination.
I like apples, pears, carrots, beets, celery, cantaloupe, greens like sported alfalfa, broccoli, cucumbers, tomatoes, peaches, apricots, red bell peppers, lemons.
The following are more juicing recipes that you can try:
Juice Recipe 1
1 celery stalk
Juice Recipe 2
1 red bell pepper
Juice Recipe 3
1 large apple
Juice Recipe 4
a bit of parsley
a bit of ground pepper