The normal sperm count is between 120 and 350 million per cubic centimeter. A low sperm count is assessed to be below 40 million per cubic centimeter.
Low sperm counts or poor sperm motility may be attributable to environmental pollutants such as chemicals, radiation, drugs, heavy metal exposure, cigarette smoking, unwarranted alcohol use, street drug use and pollution.
Here are some ways on how to upsurge sperm count without surgery and drugs.
Cut chemical exposure
- Sidestep plastic vessels for food storage, plastic bottles, wraps and utensils.
- Use office paper products blanched without chlorine.
- Use only non-bleached coffee sieves, paper, naperies and toilet tissue to decrease dioxin exposure.
- Avoid chlorinated tap water, chlorine bleach and other chlorinated merchandises; use hydrogen peroxide as a substitute.
- Eat organic food as much as likely to avoid pesticides and herbicides.
- Evade artificial deodorants and cosmetics; use only organic merchandises whenever possible.
- Avoid animal merchandises with a high fat content that contain hormones, particularly conventional milk and dairy products, chicken, beef and pork.
- Avoid liquor and caffeine.
- Avoid fried, charcoal-sweltered or barbecued forms of cooking.
- Eat stacks of foods high in antioxidants (carotenes, vitamins A, C, E and selenium) such as green leafy veggies, carrots, citrus, broccoli, cauliflower and yams.
Getting abundant fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains and legumes can help to surely boost fertility. Also evade tobacco, processed carbohydrates, coffee, tea, alcohol and foodstuffs with artificial flavorings. Maintain your idyllic weight. Food deficiency in males results in a forfeiture of sex drive and structural variations to reproductive tissue leading to infertility, obesity and conversely can be related with a low sperm count and impotence, conceivably because of higher temperatures triggered by surplus fat near the testes.
According to the research, consistent exercise i.e. five times a week for at least 45 minutes and a healthy diet augment fertility by keeping body weight at standard levels and relieving stress and apprehension.
Try herbal helpers to boost male fertility
There are numerous herbs that may be effective for improving erections, sexual craving, blood flow to the sexual organs and overall sexual health with almost no side-effects. Since sperm creation takes almost three months, it will take at least this amount of time before feeling the advantages of a nutrient supplement.
Tips To Increase Sperm Counts
Let us discuss some things that you can do. For example:
- Quit smoking.
- Evade stress. Stress results in hormonal change and in turn diminishes semen quality.
- Limit your liquors. This, like the first point, is for your general health and in turn will upsurge your sperm count.
- Do not use illegal drugs.
- Take away junk and processed foods from your daily diet. It is more advantageous that you eat things high in protein and low fat.
- Exercise habitually. This will decrease the hormone released from anxiety that can harm your sperm.
- Regulate your intercourse expanse to around 3 days interval.
- Studies show that sperm counts are the maximum at mornings. Seek to have sex in the morning.
- Avoid showering in hot water and wearing tight underclothing. The heat can destruct your sperm.
- Consider supplements that can upturn your semen volume and promote good reproductive health. This can surely be the one thing that can remedy your condition speedily.