Male Infertility at a Glance
- Male infertility is often a result of low sperm count.
- Male infertility is the lack of ability to cause a pregnancy.
- A semen analysis is regularly step one in getting assistance.
- Infertility treatment is accessible.
Millions of men face infertility. If your partner is having trouble getting pregnant, you are not alone. The good news is that many men with fertility problems go on to become fathers.
Issues in Male Factor Infertility
The main causes of male infertility are linked to sperm — usually sperm count issues and sperm quality. Sperm-related problems comprise:
1. Low sperm count:
A great number of sperm should be around 60-70 million sperm per 1 milliliter of seminal fluid, with about 20 million being the most reduced number to taken into consideration “normal”. Low sperm count is a male basic issue and cause problem in conception. If you are wanting a baby but unable to conceive your wife then low sperm count problem may trouble your married life. Before we go for natural treatment for increasing sperm count, know some causes behind low sperm count.
Causes of Low Sperm Count
- Testicular damage or a few unexpected shock that have an effect on the testicles can also affect sperm production and cause of low sperm count.
- Some instances deficiency of a few vital vitamins (for example Zinc, Selenium, Vitamin C, Vitamin E etc.) might also result in low sperm count.
- Some times this problem can be genetic (e.G; Klinefelter's syndrome) or based on a hormonal disorder. In this condition body is unable to create normal sperms.
- Obesity may additionally reason imbalance of hormones which might be liable for sperm production.
- Extreme Stress Level is also one of the predominant cause for low sperm count.
- Smoking cigarettes may additionally responsible for male infertility for the reason that it is regarded to lower sperm count and sperm lifespan.
- Excessive Alcohol intake is also accountable for low sperm count.
2. Low motility:
This test measures the sperm ability to move and also to swim moving ahead. Because of a lack of nutrient, at times sperm are mainly immobile or can’t function to swim properly.
3. Sperm morphology:
It mentions to the sperm size and shape itself. Abnormal sperm may additionally must big of a head, or misshapen head, other may have crooked or split tails. This is also because of lack of nutrient and chemicals in our atmosphere.
It is an expanded vein within the scrotum. This could cause the region more heated which can harm sperm and it may also be linked to lower sperm counts.
No Sperm Count (Azoospermia)
Azoospermia, additionally referred to as no sperm count, is a male fertility issue that happens whilst there may be genuinely no sperm in a person’s ejaculate. Azoospermia can be resulting by a variety of situations, these comprise:
- A blockage inside the genitalia, also called as “obstructive azoospermia”
- A male reproductive system infection
- Injury to the genitalia
- Effects from surgery to the male reproductive system - consisting of effects from radiation and chemotherapy treatments
- Genetic reasons
- Other possible reasons include: undescended testes, Varicocele, medicinal drugs including steroids and antibiotics, too much alcohol intake, and unlawful drug utilization.
Risk factors for male infertility include:
- Varicocele, an expanded varicose vein in the spermatic cord that attach to the testicle
- Aging, which can lower sperm counts and motility and reduce the genetic sperm quality
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Lifestyle factors such as smoking and substance abuse
- Long-term or intensive exposure to certain types of chemicals, toxins, or medications
The semen analysis is the cornerstone of the male infertility workup and includes assessment of the following:
- Semen volume (normal, 1.5-5 mL)
- Semen quality
- Sperm density (normal, >15 million sperm/mL)
- Total sperm motility (normal, >40% of sperm having normal movement)
- Sperm morphology (lower limit for normal sperm is 4%)
- Signs of infection – Number of increased white blood cells (WBCs) in the semen may be observed in patients with infectious or inflammatory processes
- Other variables (eg, zinc levels, citric acid, alpha-glucosidase, or acid phosphatase)
Natural Treatment for Male Infertility
At Hashmi Dawakhana, we offer natural approach addressing all these factors and get very good results in terms of valuable improvement in the sperm parameters resulting in increased rate of natural conception also.
Baby Capsule is a natural fertility capsule especially made to increase healthful sperm formation and improves a man’s chances of becoming a father. Its super formulation incorporates the proper balance of high quality nutrients and vitamins to aid the natural metabolic methods of sperm formation and development.
The active ingredients in Baby Capsule have been shown to play a critical role in the development of sperm, and in assuring its quality and performance, by providing energy to the developing sperm cell, while simultaneously protecting it from oxidative stress & bacteria.
What To Expect From Our Treatment
Our treatment bestows the following advantages:
- Supports men’s entire reproductive health
- Increases vitality and libido
- Keeps sperm safe from free radical damage
- Speeds up sperm formation and maturation
- Increases sperm motility, count, speed and concentration
- Improves blood flow
You only have one chance per month to get pregnant. Hashmi Dawakhana is here to help you have a baby sooner.
We’d like to get to know you better! Call or consult online today to get started with your journey into parenthood.